Win HD Camera Goggles via ZEAL Optics’ #ExploreMoreHD contest
The most epic days of every winter are spawned from the stories that run deeper than the turns, airs and lines that put the proverbial icing on the cake—they start from an idea to explore a new place, build during the journey and come together in a moment that lasts forever in our memories.
The team at ZEAL Optics are all about the journey, and as winter looms large this October, we’ve partnered up with the Boulder-based brand on a contest that celebrates the dreaming, the plotting and the scheming that are going into making this winter your best ever. The ZEAL athletes are currently gearing up for journeys to all corners of the globe and we hope you are as well, and the #ExploreMoreHD contest is here to ignite the stoke.
ZEAL athlete Banks Gilberti Explores More. See how he’s getting ready for the season. Shot by @talroberts.
We want to hear about your plans for this winter and how you plan on conquering new spots on the map that have never been ridden before—by you, at least—even if this is just a new line at your local resort. To help you document the journey, ZEAL has offered to dish out a pair of its award winning HD Camera Goggles to the person that tells the most compelling tale of adventure to come in the form of a photo and 50 short words.
Here’s what you need to do to make sure you don’t miss a moment this winter…
How to win:
1. Take a picture that sums up your plans for this winter (don’t be afraid to get weird)
2. Post it to Instagram
3. Add a caption of no more than 50 words (A picture is worth a thousand words… Let the photo do the talking.)
4. Follow @ZealOptics and @FreeskierMagazine on Insta
5. Hashtag the photo #ExploreMoreHD, #ZealOptics and #Freeskier
6. The contest runs October 1-14. Prizes will be awarded Monday through Wednesday the following week.
More on the HD Camera Goggle:
The HD Camera Goggle by ZEAL is born out of the need to continually evolve and lead the industry through technology that does more than just exist, it redefines how you see the mountain.
- - MSRP $399.00
- - Anti-Fog Infused Lens Process
- - Impact Resistant Frame Technology
- - High Density Lens Technology
- - 100% UV Protection
- - Helmet Compatible
- - Dual Strap Adjustments
- - Optimum™ Lens
- - Captures 1080p & 720p HD quality video
- - Shoots 12 megapixel HD photos
- - 170-degree wide angle camera lens
- - Camera automatically adjusts for light levels and has infinity focus
- - Utilizes an in-goggle viewfinder
- - Controlled by glove-ready buttons on the side of the frame
- - Rechargeable lithium-ion battery has a three-hour run time, depending on usage
- - Easily integrates with all social media outlets to share your memories
Join the fun:
About the author:
Freeskier Magazine—This is skiing.