Squaw Valley USA presents the 3rd annual High Fives Non-Profit Foundation Bocce Tournament
Press release: Born from a growing interest and an increased level of participation in the leisure activity of bocce ball, the High Fives Bocce Tournament was created in 2009 to bring the Truckee-Tahoe community together for a day of fun on the courts. 2011 Sponsors: Squaw Valley USA, Truckee River Winery, 101.5 FM, Full Belly Deli, Big Truck Headwear, Start Haus, Cabot Cheese, The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing, Sports Basement, Skirp Clothing, Under Armour, Tecnica, Discrete Headwear, Voleurz, Smith Optics, Aelix Clothing, Boreal, Boost Mobile, Line Skis, Bamboo Bottle Company, DieCutStickers,com and Zinka.
“The High Fives bocce tournament is an amazing summer event that gets people together for a fun activity. It's quite incredible how many folks come out of the woodwork to both participate and spectate. It's a total hoot!” -Dana Greenwood (VP – Storm Days Sales Agency, Secretary – High Fives Foundation)
· Date: Sunday, September 25, 2011
· Time: 11am-8pm
· Tournament: 6 courts, 40 teams, double elimination format
· Cost: $100 per team (includes bocce play, custom branded wine glass and catered food from Full Belly Deli)
· Tickets: www.highfivesfoundation.org/events/bocce.html
· Location: Truckee River Winery (11467 Brockway Rd., Truckee, CA 96161)
· Entertainment: DJ music by the Silver Boombox Thief
· Winning Team: To receive two Gold Squaw Valley USA 2011-2012 Season Passes and more…
About the author:
Henrik Lampert loves hot dogs, the Boston Bruins and Norway. He's the Online Editor here at Freeskier.