Keystone is celebrating the return of winter in the Rocky Mountains with Friday Night Lights a free concert series next to the new River Run Gondola. Ski into the night and listen to music under the lights for a truly exceptional experience. Visit www.KeystoneFNL.com to hear music from all three bands.
This Friday November 28th DeVotchKa
Schedule of Events
Friday Night Lights November 28, 2008 Keystone, CO
- 1-4pm DJ Crisp Live in the River Run Events Plaza
- 4-6pm Official Pre-Party with KBCO at Parrot Eyes in River Run Village
- 6 pm Doors Open
- 6-8pm Live DJ and Giveaways on the Main Stage in Hunky Dori Lot
- 8pm Free Concert with DeVotchKa
- Night Skiing until 8:30 PM
Two Days Skiing or Riding and Two Nights Lodging From $125 per person. Visit http://tinyurl.com/keystonefnl to make your reservation.