Can’t give up the shred life but want to score a rock-solid education? The fine folks at Sierra Nevada College want to help out.
For all fall 2013 incoming freshmen and transfer students, Sierra Nevada College is offering 50% off tuition. And with some of the best mountains just minutes from campus, you’ll have plenty of cash leftover to shred all winter long. It’s the best of both worlds, if you ask us. You’re parents will be proud of you (not to mention the money you’ll save them) and you’ll get to shred Tahoe. What’s better than that?
Oh, right… If you’re a Nevada state resident, Sierra Nevada College will comp your housing (if you are eligible).
We know what you’re thinking… I bet it’s only for one year. But, you’re wrong. This offer extends from fall 2013 through graduation. So if you’re down for a private school education at a public school price, head to sierranevada.edu/discount to get the process started.
Here’s what Sierra Nevada College can offer you:
- – Over 30 majors and concentrations
- – Low student-to-faculty ratio
- – 4-year graduation guarantee for incoming freshman
- – 2-year graduation guarantee for qualifying transfers
- – A two block walk to Lake Tahoe
- – Easy access to several world-class resorts
More info at sierranevada.edu/discount