Featured Image courtesy of Aspen Skiing Co.
#THEMEETING13 is a must-attend for outdoors lovers with a passion for tech, media, marketing and more…
That’s right… Join us in beautiful Aspen, Colorado, October 4-6, 2017, for three days of quality learnin’ and inspiration. Specifically, this conference caters to outdoorspeople who also identify as content creators, social and digital strategists, marketing professionals, account managers, public relations gurus and more… Collectively, the do-ers and shakers, the think-outside-the-box-ers, creatives, influencers, strategists, entrepreneurs and leaders who want to network in an environment that ignites new ideas and cultivates old ones.
Via interactive conversations, panels and break-out discussions, The Meeting—now in its thirteenth year—dives deep into the realms of content creation, marketing, social media, data analysis and technology. It’s a prime-time opportunity to network and rub elbows with a horde of industry professionals and storytellers while also exploring the mountains and living it up in one of the world’s finest mountain towns.
And we mean really living it up… When the conference wraps up each day, you’ll enjoy organized group outings including hiking, biking, yoga and meditation, farm-to-table dinners, film screenings, live music and more. All of the info you need regarding this industry-favorite event can be found, right here.
Past speakers include:
- Abe Kislevitz, media creator @ GoPro
- Brendan Gahan, media strategist
- Chase Jarvis, photographer and creative visionary
- Chris Miller, social activist @ Ben & Jerry’s
- Chris Davenport, pro skier and mountaineer
- Circe Wallace, executive VP @ Wasserman Media Group
- Greg Lucia, director of brand integration @ Saatchi & Saatchi
- Gretchen Bleiler, pro snowboarder
- Issa Sawabini, partner @ Fuse Marketing
- Mike Douglas, pro skier and filmmaker
- Nick Tran, VP of marketing @ Stance Socks
- Nick Sargent, president of SIA
- Paul Crandell, VP of marketing @ GoPro
- Robert Scoble, tech evangelist
- Steve Kotler, author
- Tim Reed, VP @ ESPN X Games
- Todd Jones, founder of TGR
- Travis Rice, pro snowboarder
- Adam Cozens, VP & GM @ Dew Tour
- Wil Tidman, VP of creative & strategy @ GoPro
- Justin Faiber, senior manager of sports marketing @ Pepsi
- Bob Africa, CMO @ Popsockets
See who’s in the line-up for October, here.