Red Bull SlopeSoakers postponed to Sunday, April 17

Red Bull SlopeSoakers postponed to Sunday, April 17

Official statement via Copper Mountain:

Mother Nature has spoken! Due to aggressive snowfall (8 inches in last 3 hours), Red Bull SlopeSoakers has been postponed to Sunday, April 17. The event will start at 11:00 am and will keep the same schedule as originally planned. We are reaching out to all competitors to let them know that entry is still valid for competition on Sunday and if unable to participate, they will be refunded their registration fee. We are working hand-in-hand with Copper’s PR Department as well as the teams from Freeskier and Snowboard Magazine.

For those that made it up to Copper, you are one of the lucky ones! We have comped lift tickets available (for those who show up to registration, not in general), so you can have yourself a powder day! Copper’s Sunsation Festival will still be taking place with Duelle and Far East Movement beginning at 2:30 pm. Later that evening, we will host a Red Bull SlopeSoakers Pre-Game Party at Incline Bar and Grill, located in Copper’s Center Village beginning at 6:30 pm. Luckily, one of our DJs made it in so we will have plenty of music and drinks to party into the night.

We feel this is the best decision for the event as well as the safety of the competitors.

Upgrade Your Inbox

Don't waste time seeking out the best skiing content; we'll send it all right to you.

One thought on “Red Bull SlopeSoakers postponed to Sunday, April 17

Comments are closed.