If you haven’t been paying attention – but I know you have because you are a driveling mess of a ski addict needing your fix – a bunch of ski areas are open.
Here’s a state-by-state list of what’s going on right now.
This list may not be inclusive which is why you should post your resort or your resort’s opening day in the “comments” section below. Expect a slew of openings next weekend across North America and in Europe. And stay tuned to freeskier.com to keep updated on snow, weather and ski area conditions around the globe.
- Mammoth | [https://www.mammothmountain.com]
- Arapahoe Basin | [https://www.arapahoebasin.com]
- Loveland | [https://www.skiloveland.com]
- Sunday River | [https://www.sundayriver.com]
Sunday River was open for Halloween weekend and is now closed mid-week, [https://www.sundayriver.com/TheMountain/MountainReport/index.html check out their snow report page for opening details] and find out when you’ll be skiing top to bottom at The Rivah’.
- Wild Mountain | [https://www.wildmountain.com/skisb/skisb_home.html]
- Cataloochee | [https://www.cataloochee.com]
- Timberline | [https://www.timberlinelodge.com]
- Killington | [https://www.killington.com]
- Mount Snow | [https://www.mountsnow.com]
- Kaprun (Kitzsteinhorn Glacier)
- Stubai Glacier
- Pitztal Glacier
- Val Senales
- Gstaad (Glacier 3000)
- Saas Fee