As the official supplier of the U.S. Ski Team, Zipline knows all the in-and-outs of the top-notch gear to have on the hill. Designed, tested and trusted by World Cup freeskiers and coaches, this rad, winter-ready package of gear will keep you prepared and equipped to drop into any ski venture you have on the books. Enter now to win this U.S. Ski Team-approved setup.
World Cup Backpack
The Zipline World Cup Backpack is the ultimate in storage and features that World Cup skiers demand. With a massive main compartment for all your extra jackets and pants, plus boot and helmet compartments, laptop & tablet sleeve, and organizer pocket. Multiple cargo compartments keep your essentials organized.
- Tuck-away mesh flap is hidden in a zippered pocket and holds a helmet
- Side compartments for boot storage
- Massive 15in x 9in internal storage with waterproof flap
- Waterproof zipper
- Padded anatomical backpack shoulder and sternum straps
- Front organizer pocket
Zipline World Cup Ski Bag
This ski bag comes in 180 cm and 200 cm lengths and features two pockets that can fit your ski boots or all your gear, including a massive 20in x 11in x 6 in internal storage pocket for larger apparel items.
- Heavy gauge self-healing zippers, extra wide 2-inch nylon webbing and extra large buckets for durability.
- Over-sized skateboard quality wheels make the bag easy to roll anywhere.
- Extra long rails for added stability
- Available in 180 cm and 200 cm lengths
MRDW Collection — Zipline Blurr EXT
Adjustable Graphite Composite Ski Pole
David Wise designed and tested Zipline’s newest Adjustable Pole. The unique two section design utilized a graphite composite lower section with an adjustable aluminum top section. This eliminates the stress points in the lower section compared to competitors’ models due to the durable graphite material.
- Adjustable length of 100cm-130cm
- Graphite Carbon Composite Technology – High modulus carbon fiber graphite lower section replaces the outdated aluminum of most ski poles, resulting in a pole that reduces vibration with every pole plant and is extremely lightweight and durable.
- Easy Adjustable Locker – Quickly adjust the length of your pole for powder days, cruisers, and uphill skiing.
- Two Sets of Baskets included – Large (9mm for powder days) and Small (Hexagonal shape for cruisers, moguls and park/pipe skiing)
- “Zip Touch” Dual Density Grip – Zipline’s signature ‘trigger finger,’ ZipGrip is built with thermoplastic (TPU) and contours to your hand, preventing your gloves from slipping. Velcro straps are easily adjustable on the fly.
- Carbide Tip – tough and sharp carbide Zip Tip with teeth allows for precise pole plants and secured grip in any condition.
Zipline Hybrid XT Goggles
The patented Hybrid goggle combines the best of Zipline’s magnetic lens system with a traditional manual clip at the edge of the goggle lens for extra security.
- Dual Lenses – Italian-made lenses are double cylindrical and polycarbonate for optimal clarity. Anti-scratch, 100% UV protected and don’t fog — think double pane windows.
- Rip Clear Technology – This stick-on, clear, plastic protective layer that can be easily removed and replaced. Similar to windshield tear-offs used in Nascar or a protective screen cover for your phone.
- Frameless lenses allows for massive panoramic views.
- Adjustable Vented Lens Anti-Fog Technology allows you to open or close the vents in the top of the lens depending on the amount of airflow you want.
- Three layers of foam around the frame and vented 360 degrees so fogging or comfort will never be an issue.
- Helmet compatible strap with high-elasticity rubberized strap grips onto helmet for secure performance and buckles in the back