See another giant ski gear gallery, 2013 SIA Snow Show day three
The third day of SIA brought about another solid dose of ski gear as our team scoured the floor of the Colorado Convention Center. We found new skis from Atomic and Salomon as well as new outerwear and gloves from Patagonia and Hestra. Throw in some sweet new goggles from the likes of Spy and you’ve got the base of a nice little kit.
With the Snow Show all wrapped up, the Freeskier crew now heads up to Winter Park to put the gear to the test during the On-Snow Demo. We’ll be hammering on skis, boots, bindings, etc. over the next few days to see which companies really upped the ante this year. In the meantime, check out the gallery to see what we found.
– Video: Snow Show Day 3 — Speaking with JP Auclair, previewing more 2013/14 ski gear
– Day 2 of the 2013 SIA Snow Show: More of the latest gear unveiled [Photo Gallery]
– Video: Snow Show Day 2 — Speaking with TJ Schiller, Rory Bushfield, many others
– 2013 SIA Snow Show kicks off in Denver, 2013/14 products on display [Photo Gallery]
– Video: SIA Snow Show Day 1 – Speaking with pros and a first look at 2013/14 product
– The top 9 reasons to look forward to the 2013 SIA Snow Show in Denver, CO