Press Release, from Windells Camp:
Windells Summer Camp is taking a winter vacation. We’re packing our bags and gearing up for life away from Mt. Hood this season. That’s right, Windells is coming to you. Windells Camp On The Road is visiting Keystone Resort, Brighton Resort, and Hunter Mountain for three separate weekends of fun activities, freestyle progression, product giveaways, professional coaching from the pros, and more.
We’re heading to The Rockies for the debut On The Road session. From January 11th to January 13th, A51 at Keystone Resort will become the “funnest” place on earth. Windells’ favorite summer staff members are joining in and pro snowboarders and skiers will be hanging out. This weekend camp is brought to you by Satellite Board Shop, Snowboard Magazine, Freeskier and, of course, Keystone Resort.
Dates: January 11th-January 13th, 2013
Prices: $299, or $259 with Season Pass
– Two (2) Keystone Resort lift tickets
– Private snowboard and ski coaching for all abilities
– Activities and contests with On The Road sponsors
– Meal vouchers
– Visits from local pro athletes
– Windells only section of A51
– GoPro video review with coach
– Tons of giveaway gear
– Discounts on lodging in the area
– Session closing pizza party