We are excited to announce that FREESKIER is on the hunt for another motivated, talented individual to join the edit staff – and we’re filling the position ASAP. Here’s your chance to score a dream job in a growing company in the greatest industry in the world: skiing.
Seeking: photo editor – freeskier.com
FREESKIER magazine is looking for a photo editor to help manage photo flow for FREESKIER magazine and its digital properties. Additionally, the photo editor will take the lead in production of all in-house studio and product photography. This individual will also work with our sales team to develop custom projects for our clients.
– Manage photo flow for FREESKIER magazine and its digital properties
– Lead production of all in-house studio and product photography
– Work with sales team to develop custom projects for clients
– Assist the edit staff in web-related tasks—gear roundups, etc.
– Travel to trade shows, ski tests, competitions, etc.
– Must have a passion for skiing and deep knowledge of the sport
– Must be proficient in the field of studio/product photography (clips required)
– Must be proficient in regards to photo editing/archiving—Lightroom, Photoshop, etc.
– Must be supremely organized
– Must want to work with a dedicated team in a fast-paced environment
Nice to haves but not necessary to have:
– PhD in neuro-science
– Entry-level salary, or TBD based on experience
– Hours: 40+ hours a week, full-time
– Location: Storm Mountain Publishing office in Boulder, CO
How to apply:
E-mail your resume, cover letter, clips and answers to the following questions to email@example.com. Be sure to put the words “Photo Editor” somewhere in the subject line of your e-mail. Please, no phone calls. We will follow up with you individually via email.
– Name two photographers whose images were featured on a cover of FREESKIER’s Volume 16
– Where was the annual SIA Trade Show hosted before its move to Denver?
– What are the first names of the four Wells brothers?
About FREESKIER Magazine:
FREESKIER was founded in 1997 by skiers who recognized that skiing was about to embark on a radical evolution and needed a new generation of media to tell that story. Today, FREESKIER is not only a leader in ski print media, but also in the digital realm. FREESKIER’s website, social media initiatives and mobile apps lead the industry in engagement, participation and content dissemination. We are located outside of Boulder, CO.