K2 Free Skis For Life – November prize drawing hours away
There are only a few hours left until we draw November’s monthly prize winner: signed original artwork from the 10/11 Obsetheds.
We’re just a month away from picking the online grand prize winner: one of five Golden Tickets that gets you an all-expenses paid trip to Seattle.
Here’s how it works:
1. You find a winning golden ticket
2. You are flown to Seattle to compete in challenges against the other winners (there are 5 total)
3. If you win the challenges at the K2 Factory in Seattle, you win free skis for the rest of your life.
There are two ways to get a winning ticket:
1. With every pair of Factory K2 skis sold at participating shops you get a scratch ticket. Scratch that ticket, and pray that yours is one of four winning tickets.
2. Go to freeskisforlife.com and enter the online contest. We will accept up to 1,000,000 entries online, and on December 31, 2010, entries are closed and we bring in the New Year with a draw for the winner.
As an added bonus this year, there will be one monthly winner, picked at random, from the online contest. The prizes are exclusive K2 gear that you can not buy.
November’s monthly prize is signed original artwork from the 10/11 Obsetheds. Imagine that hanging on your wall. Your friends will be jealous.
So enter as many times as you can tonight for the monthly prize, and as many times as you can before 12/31 for the grand prize…a winning golden ticket.
In the meantime, here’s a video shot at the K2 Factory showing last year’s winner!