Feel Good Friday: A dose of inspiration from the mountains
Yesterday afternoon, the fine folks at Ski The East instigated a joke sharing session on Twitter. The jokes inspired a few good chuckles, and thus we thought we'd share some with you today. Have a joke of your own? Share it in the comments section below. Heck, we'll even give you a little motivation: Best joke wins a mystery prize from our gear closet. We'll pick the winner on Monday and make the announcement right here on this page.
Enjoy, and make it a great Friday out there.
- How many ski racers does it take to fly a hot air balloon? Only one, they all have plenty of hot air.
- What did the tele-skier say after he ran out of weed? These bindings suck!
- How do you get a snowboarder off your front porch? Pay for the pizza!
- How do you find the ski instructor in a room full of people? You don't have to, they'll tell you. And everyone else.
- Why does it take longer to build a blonde snowman than a regular one? You have to hollow out the head.
- How many snowboarders does it take to change a lightbulb? 47. One to unscrew, one to hold the ladder and 45 to sit on the landing.
Ski The East posted all the jokes that came in here.
Take Freeskier.com with you everywhere you go. Download the refined version 2.0 of our iPhone and iPad app for easy access to the latest news, photos, videos, snow reports, gear reviews, games and more.
About the author:
Henrik Lampert loves hot dogs, the Boston Bruins and Norway. He's the Online Editor here at Freeskier.