Enter now for a chance to win the BA Puffy Jacket by FlyLow
*Entry to the contest is now closed. Thanks to those of you who entered. A winner has been randomly selected and contacted. They will have 72 hours to confirm the win. If we receive confirmation, we will post the winner's name here. If we don't hear back, we'll redraw.
The friendly folks at FlyLow stopped by the office the other day to show off some of their new threads. After a bit of show and tell, we convinced 'em it'd be a great idea to give away some product. They happily obliged, and thus, we present the FlyLow BA Puffy Jacket giveaway.
Here's what FlyLow has to say about the jacket:
This is our 3rd waterproof puffy coat design. We believe that for certain days on the hill wearing a puffy coat is the best option for warmth. The problem before FlyLow starting making puffy's, is that mountaineering puffy coats were made to be worn at high elevations where moisture is not an issue. Those puffy's were made for the high and dry. On the other side of the spectrum, puffy's made by snowboard and ski apparel companies were not made to actually move and break a sweat in. Thus, the creation of the BA Puffy Coat. This jacket uses waterproof /breathable nylon ripstop fabric to keep the wet stuff out, but also has 15” pit zippers to cool you down at the bottom of a run or on a quick boot pack. The jacket is seam taped and uses Thinsulate™ Micro Puff insulation to keep the jacket super warm and pretty darn packable. Top this off with a hood that fits over a ski helmet, and you will be satisfied with ever aspect of this coat.
- Two-layer Intuitive Fabric™
– Ripstop nylon (100% nylon) (waterproof / breathable)
– Critically seam taped (to allow for packability)
– Helmet compatible hood with three-point cinch system
– Two way 15” pit zips for climate control
– Removable Powder-Skirt with powder guard quick snaps
– 4 waterproof exterior access pockets and 4 internal pockets with MP3 compatability
– No bulk storm cuffs
– Fleece lined hand pockets
– Level 5 Dupont DWR™ (Durable, Water, Repellent)
– MSRP: $285.00
You have until the end of the day Monday (5/28/12 11:59 pm MST) to enter your e-mail address as many times as you'd like into the running. The more times you enter, the better your chances are to win. Once the entry period comes to a close, we'll randomly select one name from the pool and send the goods to the winner.
*Contest ends 05/28/2012 at 11:59pm MST. The announcement of the winner will be made right here on this page. Winners will be able to select color and sizing based on availability.
Note: All email addresses will be added to our weekly newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
* Using a script to enter is strictly forbidden. All entries associated with a script will be disqualified. You must use this form to be eligable for the sweepstakes. Cheating ain't cool people!