All-mountain skis put to the test amid warming temps in Aspen, CO
With a bit of fresh snow to work with early this week, we successfully tested all of the fat skis we have on site for #FreeskierFest. We’ve experienced a warming trend as the days roll by, culminating in today’s expected high of 55 degrees. The warm weather and current snow conditions make it ideal for us to test the all-mountain skis: versatile planks, generally on the skinnier side, capable of handling all sorts of conditions. At least, that’s what they’re supposed to do. Our testers will be the ultimate judge. Testers like Pat Sewell here…
Canadian tuxedo for tester Pat Sewell
Stay tuned as we’ll continue to bring you coverage over the next few days. We’ve got a few videos in the works, another big photo gallery and a few behind-the-scenes stories as well.
A reminder: Time is running out on our week-long subscription deal. Be sure to take advantage of the low prices before time expires.
- Ski testing is like speed dating say two Freeskier ski testers, stars of “G.N.A.R”
- See 22 photos from day one of the 2014 All-Mountain Ski Test
- Behind the test: How we use technology to simplify ski testing
- Highlighting the 2013/14 Microbrew Ski Test at Snowmass Mountain
- The 2014 Microbrew Ski Test comes to a close in Snowmass, CO
- Testing “big-mountain freestyle skis” on day two of the All-Mountain Ski Test