2012 Ski Movie Reviews: Know what flicks to buy
Year after year, the number of ski film production companies grows. And year after year, the established film companies continue to progress, adopting new film techniques, venturing to new and exotic locales, inspiring athletes to push the envelope. While that’s encouraging, it certainly doesn’t make things easy when it comes time to spend your hard earned money on the latest and greatest ski flicks. To assist you with your purchasing endeavors this year, we’ve churned out reviews of the best ski films of the year.
Packed house inside Monument-National. © Renaud Robert_iF3.
*The film productions companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
• Chaoz Productions presents Turbulent Flow
• ESK Media presents Souvenirs
• Freeski-Crew presents Dynamite
• Junkies on a Budget presents In Space
• Legs of Steel presents Hurt So Good
• Meathead Films presents No Matter What
• PVS Company presents Pour Vous Servir
• Quiksilver, Process Films and Candide Thovex present Few Words
• Toy Soldier Productions presents Act Natural
• Two Plank Productions presents Because
Can’t decide if you want to buy a film just yet? Be sure to check out some of the year’s raddest movies, posted in their entirety on freeskier.com and available free of charge:
• Gpsy Feelin presents T.A.Z on freeskier.com
• HeadBud Productions presents Same Sh#t Different Movie on freeskier.com
• PYP presents Part Time on freeskier.com
• Voleurz presents Kill Your Boredom on freeskier.com
About the author:
Freeskier Magazine—This is skiing.