Joss Christensen is a travelin’ man. Ever since he earned a gold medal at 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi, Russia, he’s been jet-setting around the country from media engagement to media engagement, while also squeezing in some time for the fun stuff. Most recently, Christensen joined us for #FreeskierWeek at Windells Camp, and shortly thereafter he hopped a flight to Costa Rica for some much needed R&R. So, what does Christensen rely on to stay sane while on the road? He breaks it down for us below.
Joss Christensen’s gear:
3. Apple iPad Mini, a.k.a. Christensen’s “gaming machine”
8. Apple iPhone 5s, a.k.a. Christensen’s “social connect”
11. Rockstar Snapback, helps “Keep the hair tamed”
12. Herschel wallet with exclusive Fire Energy Pokémon (courtesy of Freeskier)
13. Skullcandy Smokin’ Bud 2 headphones (Jah color)
15. Fujifilm disposable camera, Extra Polar Ice gum—the “Most necessary item” in his pack—stress relief hand sanitizer and Tide to Go instant stain remover